– 1 kg chicken fillet
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
– squeezed lemon / lime juice
Ingredients for peanut sauce:
– 300 grams of peanuts, fried / roasted
– 6 cloves of
garlic – 8 cloves of red onion
– 4 red chilies
– 500 ml of water
– 3 pieces of lime leaves
– sugar salt to taste
– 100 ml sweet soy sauce
– lontong or ketupat
– sweet soy sauce
– fried onions
– chili sauce
How to make:
– Cut the chicken into cubes, add salt and lemon juice and sweet soy sauce, store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
– Then stick it with a skewer and do it until it runs out, set it aside.
– Blend all the peanut sauce ingredients, except soy sauce, lime leaves.
– Then add the soy sauce, water, lime leaves and cook over low heat until the water subsides and releases the oil. Taste correction.
– Prepare the grill / grill. Coat the chicken satay with peanut sauce and a little soy sauce.
– Grill the satay until cooked while turning it back and forth.