1. Wong Solo-style grilled chicken
- 1 free-range chicken, cut into pieces
- 500 ml of old coconut water
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 cm galangal, crushed
- 2 lemongrass stalks, crushed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons tamarind water
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 10 cloves of red onion
- 4 cm turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3 cm ginger
- salt to taste
How to make:
- Saute ground spices. Enter the galangal, bay leaves and lemongrass. Saute until fragrant.
- Add the chicken to the seasoning. Enter the palm sugar, soy sauce, and tamarind water, mix well.
- Pour the coconut water and mix well. Cook the chicken until the sauce is reduced and the chicken is cooked. Grill chicken while applying spices until brown.
- Serve with warm rice, chili sauce and fresh vegetables.Visit information About beauty trends